Saturday, May 31, 2014

A very special birthday!

Today my husband took the day off work to take me to a couple of my favorite places, to celebrate my birthday:

My son picked out this gorgeous bright orange flower for me!



First, we went to a beautiful nursery. My parents use to take me here all the time. They still do....the last time we visited this nursery was two years ago on my mom's birthday.  I really enjoy walking through here, it could put a smile on anyone's face:
























These cute little Giraffes made me think of K 's buddy T!
T loves Giraffes! 








 
Then we drove over to Pescadero State Beach to look at tide pools:
 
 


I found a shell Mama!





It's a rainbow Mama!











He enjoyed making little angels in the sand with his boots!






















There were about 30 seals laying out on a rock right off the beach!
Very close to the beach!
And we saw 4 baby seals playing in the water!



                                              


The babies started getting closer and closer to us.
They were very curious!
 
Daddy saying good bye to the baby seals!
 

 
Then we went to Joe's Crab Shack! Love that place!
 


Lol! Daddy loves Lobster! But, this was his first time pulling apart a whole lobster himself!

This kid is following in his mother & father's foot steps! He didn't want his mac & cheese. All he wanted was crab! He even tried the lobster!

The crab was delicious! I must remember that I like the steamed pot! Everything else is just way too spicy for my taste. 
 

What is Daddy doing now.....

goofball....

Look at that smile!

Across the street from Joe's Crab Shack is a bakery. The baker forms the bread in animals shapes!
Here she is making an alligator!



Turtles, fish, snakes, SF baseball caps!

This guy was cool! When he got out of his box and tried to get K to pose for a picture with him...K started to get scared.

Okay, I have never seen this before! They are piano stairs! Each step you take makes music!

Alcatraz!






K and Optimus Prime!



We stopped by Dick's Sports store on the way home.
 
This was the best birthday ever! I had so much fun with my boys!
I love you both so much! Thank you for making my birthday special!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment