Thursday, December 31, 2015

Going to see Santa 2015

Going to give Santa his list:

The line to see Santa is always ridiculously long. We enjoy going to the same place every year because they set out activities for the kids to do while one parent stands in line. Plus, they allow us to take pictures or video record anything we want.....when it comes to their Santa event. Just that alone will make me come back to this location year after year. 

Daddy teaching K how to shoot a Bee Bee gun.
" You'll shoot your eye out" plays over and over in my mind every time I see one.

Daddy and K shooting fake Bee Bee's.

K walked right up to Santa and handed him his list. ( Which we wrote the night before.)
Santa read his list, and laughed hard at the last item. He told K he would do the best he could.
Then he handed K's list to one of his helpers.
 
I took a picture of his list while we were waiting in line, in case Santa needed to keep it.
 
My love.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment