Saturday, February 27, 2016

5 Shots & Crab Dinner

You had your 5 year check up. It was the first time you had shots & mommy wasn't there. I feel absolutely  horrible about not being there. You are so brave, and I am so proud of you. I'm sorry I was not there sweet boy. Mama had to work, and I know that doesn't make it okay. I promised to take you out for a treat when I got home from work. I told you that you could even have ice cream for dinner if you wanted to. When I got home I asked you where you would like to go, and you said "The best nights are the nights when I get to eat crab."  So, we went to Red Lobster to get you some crab:

You had crab with a side of mac & cheese.
Daddy could barely crack the crab shell fast enough to keep
 up with how fast you were gobbling it up.


You also had a virgin Bahama Mama.

Mama had a drink as well....

Daddy & our precious boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment