Monday, April 28, 2014

K's first time picking up on a girl!!!

K and I have been sick for the past week. Today, we both were feeling better so we got outside!

First, we went to Trader Joe's to get some treats:

K's lunch.

My lunch.

Then went to the pool to test the water.

It's cold...

But refreshing.....

K catching some rays.

We decided to go for a little dip.

Then we went to the park!

K going down the slide backwards!

He loves the swing!

Roasted veggies with garlic & EVOO for dinner!

With some Italian sausage!

Yum!
 
Earlier in the day, we also stopped by Wal-Mart. I walked down an isle and K took off ! I called out to him....but he was on a mission. He stopped right next to a young girl his height looking at the travel size products. I was able to catch this much of what he said to her:
 
K: I brush my teeth every time. I'm going to go to school. That one is disgusting. ( Pointing to the product in her hand) This one smells good! (Handing her a different shampoo).
 
Her mother was standing on the other side of her. Her mother burst out laughing, and then looked at me....and walked over to me. The young girl was one year older than K, but very shy. It didn't matter, K did all the talking. We let them check out the travel size products for a while, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment