Thursday, April 17, 2014

Grandpa's new nickname for K

The week before K was born I had a false alarm, and went into the hospital to see if I was in labor. While I was laying in the hospital bed I experienced little air bubbles in my tummy. I grabbed my father's hand and placed it onto my stomach. My dad's eyes widened, and he told me he could feel it. He asked me what it was, and I told him the baby has the hiccups. He told me that was the baby's new nickname " Hiccup". Which has been K's nickname up until now....

Last week my dad called K " TurquoiseMaquoise". K said, I'm not " Quoisee Quoisee". I'm K!!!! K can not say " TurquoiseMaquoise" but he sure tries to. When he tries it comes out " Quoisee Quoisee", and it sounds super cute! Now Grandma, Auntie, and Uncle are calling him
" TurquoiseMaquoise".

No comments:

Post a Comment