Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Happy Father's Day to two of the most amazing fathers! To my wonderful husband, thank you for being the male role model in our son's life. Thank you for being someone he can look up to. To my amazing father, thank you for being the first man I ever loved. Thank you for being my rock, and just always being there for me when I needed you.

K made his dad a shirt for Father's Day. This is a picture of the back. The front says " My Dad deserves a pat on the back." His Daddy loved it!

K's Aunt, Uncle, and cousin's were in town this week. Daddy wanted to go out to breakfast with them for Father's Day. Here is a pick of K and his cousin B playing on the slide.

Here is K , A, and B stopping for one second so I can get a quick picture!

Here are all 5 of the cousins together!!!!

We went to visit Grandma & Grandpa after breakfast. Then we went out to lunch where Daddy and K got to spend some quality time together!






Love!
 
 
Happy Father's Day Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment