Monday, July 7, 2014

And it's Monday!

My cutie pie honey bunch was excited to go to school this morning. After we both were ready, K pointed at the clock and said, " Look Mama, it's time to take me to school!". When we arrived at school he ran off to play with his buddies. I put his backpack away in his cubby and came back outside to hear him saying to his teacher, " Look. Look, I'm right here! I'm ready for school!". One of the teacher's turned to me and said, " Wow, and it's Monday! He's got a GREAT attitude for starting off the week."  I smiled, and said " Yes. Yes, he does."

K made another necklace at school today! 

Action shot!
K had a fun day at preschool. Here he is relaxing &watching Monster University.
He's such a happy little guy. He's blowing raspberries on my arm as I type this, and bursting out into laughter at each noise he makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment