Friday, July 25, 2014

K's Last day of preschool at this school

Today was K's last day of preschool at this school. He got his teacher some beautiful flowers, and he said good- bye to all of his buddies.  I'm not sure if he completely understands that he will not be going back. It hurts my heart to see him say good- bye to his school friends, but I just have to keep telling myself it will be a good thing in the long run, he will make more friends at his new school :)


His first teacher, Miss Samina.
 
Miss Samina put together all of his art projects that he finished recently, so he could take them home with him.
 
He painted, and put glitter on this starfish.
He got a beach ball bag.
He glued shells to this contact grid.
                                               
He painted and glued this pirate face.
He painted this crab!
He painted this pirate ship and glued these clouds!
 
I'm so proud of my lil man! His teacher said," He is very intelligent, funny and smart. Making friends is easy for him. He enjoys art projects and listening to stories. I enjoyed having the honor of being his first teacher, and I enjoyed his smile." We gave her hugs good-bye, and she looked as if she was having as hard of time as I was. :(  I am so happy that she was his first teacher! And that she made his first experience in school a GREAT one! Thank you Miss Samina!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment