Sunday, August 2, 2015

" I want some crab, Mama!"

Last week, I was driving  K to preschool when I looked back in my rear view mirror and saw his face.
His face was expressionless. I asked him if he was tired. He said, " I want some crab Mama! I want to go to a sit down dinner and eat crab, and I want to drive far to get there." It was so cute.

Daddy and I decided that K had a great idea. We took him to Red Lobster Friday night. Which is where he got his crab dinner:

Lobster!

Nemo is in the fish tank!


He had a virgin Bahama Mama.


He loved it!
He got his crab!

Daddy cracked all of K's crab....and could barely keep up with how fast he was eating it.

Dun Dun....the crab is going to get you....
 
He wanted to crack his own crab so bad, but Daddy and I were too scared he could get hurt.



Yummy!!
Great idea K!!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment