Friday, August 28, 2015

What is a medium?

K and I were watching TV Thursday evening, when we saw a preview for a new TV series. The series is about a young girl who is a medium. After the preview was over, K turned to me and asked:
K: What is a medium?
Me:( I wondered for a second if this was a question I should answer....maybe he is still too young?)  I told him that a medium is someone who believes they can speak to dead people.
K: People really can speak to dead people?
Me: Some people believe that they can....but I do not know if it really is possible.
K: Do you want to know who I talk to?
Me: Who?
K: I talk to God.
Me: You do? What do you say to him?
K : I asked him for my Great Grandma back.
Me: ( My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, I gave him a hug & kiss & told him I loved him)
K: Then I say, Amen.
Me: Good job, honey. Good job, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment