Monday, August 8, 2016

Back to School Night

Daddy and I went to " Back to School Night" tonight.
I'm very impressed with how organized K's school is.
His teacher is wonderful too!
I asked her several questions tonight before and after the meeting.
She welcomed my questions, and took her time answering them.
I'm looking forward to, and excited about so many things for K!!!

The back to school night was for all the kindergarten classes at one time, we all met in the multipurpose room. The teachers explained the curriculum they will be teaching, and how they plan on teaching it. They explained to us how we can help at home. They explained what to expect from our kindergartener this year.  They provided a  folder of paperwork to help us at home understand what will be going on in the classroom. They told us about projects that are coming up, field trips, and special events.

I'm so excited! I'm so excited for K! I really believe he is going to enjoy this school!
It's time to learn! Use our imagination! Make fun memories! And make new friends!
Bring it on Elementary school! We are READY!

2 comments: