Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Appraisal Complete

We are in the process of selling our home. Today an appraiser came to appraise our home. K was patient with me all morning, while I cleaned and prepared for the appraiser to come. Thank you Sweetheart!
K does well with his numbers 1-10. However, I'm having a hard time getting him interested in the alphabet. I've been trying to introduce the alphabet in different interesting ways. Here is one attempt:

I used paint tape to create a jagged line. At each turn I wrote a letter.


 
He only stayed interested in this for about five minutes. He had more fun walking the line than following the alphabet. Tomorrow I will turn this into a matching game, and see if I'm more successful.
 
 
We also had more pool time today.
 
 
K filling up his pool. I empty it every night because I'm scared of mosquito's nesting and multiplying in our backyard.
 
"I'm not drinking the water mama".
 
 
Here is K practicing counting and colors on his favorite app, Monkey's Preschool Lunchbox.
Thank you for being such a good boy for Mommy today sweetheart. I know it was a long day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment