Monday, August 26, 2013

Pictures from Grandpa

My father-in-law has been kind enough to let us keep our boat at his home during our move. Over the weekend Daddy & K took our boat over to his home, and got to move around his ATV's. My father-in-law e-mailed me some pictures of K on the ATV's this morning.


 K & Daddy loading the ATV onto the trailer:

 
Grandpa & K loading the second ATV onto the trailer:


 
Thank you Grandpa for the pictures!!
 
Since K had a trip to the ER yesterday, I kept him inside today and tried to manage a low energy day. I could tell he was still not feeling himself, but was feeling better.
 
We made a slide out of a broken moving box:
 
 
 
 
Then we cut his Styrofoam noodle in half in hopes that it would be strong enough to race plastic cars down. It was not, we raced grapes down it instead :
 
 

 
 
 
 
Today was quiet, and K is on his way to feeling better soon. Tomorrow we need to get some more boxes packed and pick up K's cousin from school. I'm glad my little man is feeling better.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment