Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Did you get my birthday present last night, Mama?

K: Did you get my birthday present last night, Mama?
Mama: No
K: Did you get my birthday present last night, Mama?
Mama: No
K: At Chuck E Cheese?
Mama: You want to have your birthday at Chuck E Cheese?
K: Yeah
Mama: Okay. Well, you got three months to go honey.
K: ( Long sigh...)  Okaaaaayyyyyyyyy........


About six months ago K created the phrase " in the bucket ", which he used when ever someone asked him a question.

Grandpa: Where is Grandma K ?
K: In the bucket.

Daddy: Where is your toothbrush K ?
K: In the bucket.

This went on for several months. But..... now he has a new phrase. If you ask K a question, somewhere in the answer you're probably going to hear " last night".

Mama: Did you have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's?
K: Yeah, last night!

Daddy: Do you want to go with me to get milk?
K: I go, last night!

He definitely keeps us laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment