Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch with Grandpa & K's cousin

I was sitting down in the living room this morning putting on my shoes, when I looked up, and saw K watching me:

Mommy: Honey are you okay?
K: This is my life (touching his chest with his hand)& your life Mommy(pointing to me).
Mommy: (Big smile) Yes it is baby boy, so let's go have some fun!

He has never said that to me before. It shocked me. I don't know if he completely understands what he said to me. But, it blows my mind that he said it. I know that he understands and picks up a lot more than I think he does. " This is my life & your life Mommy." The sentence keeps running through my mind. Every time I think about it my heart feels like it's expanding in my chest, and then I feel so proud. So proud that I get to be his Mommy.

We went with Grandpa to pick up K's cousin from school today. After we picked him up, we drove over to the Pumpkin Patch! The boys had a blast!


Here we go.....

 
They started off by climbing the tire tower:
 




 
Next Grandpa taught the boys how to shoot the pumpkin blasters:
 





Poor K could barely see the target over the huge blaster, but he tried anyways, and that's the face of one proud Grandpa! They had so much fun!




 
Then we walked over to the " Pillow Jumping" :
 


 

 
 It was really hard to get pictures of them jumping especially with the sun right behind them. After the Pillow Jumping we grabbed a couple picture opportunities with a pirate and a train:
 




 
Then we went on the train:
 
 
Yes, their little faces are covered with dirt. The Pillow Jumping tarps were covered with dirt & dust, and of course both boys were rolling down them like Navy Seals in training!
 
After the train we went into the petting zoo:
 










 
K's cousin did not care for how dirty this activity was, so he tried it, and then refrained from feeding the animals.
 
 
Right across from the petting zoo was the pony rides. K had his first pony ride:
 

Since it was K's first pony ride, I decided to walk alongside him. He did wonderfully! He didn't appear to be scared at all. Great Job Honey!!!
 
There were two bouncy houses that needed to be experienced:
 
 



Second bouncy house:


 
They both enjoyed hiding from Grandpa & I  inside large tires:
 

 
K wanted to try all the features inside the park area:

 
Not sure what this yellow thing is.

 
 This looks like a gray donkey.

And a blue race car.
 
 
After a couple hours at the pumpkin patch it was time to go home. But, not without a special treat. Both boys got a candy apple and pumpkin cookie!

 
It was another fun adventure!


 

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment