Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mother and Daughter Day

Today Grandma and I spent the day together. We started off at 8am with a visit to Auntie Sabrina for some coffee and conversation, while waiting for the " Just Between Friends" sale to begin. We wandered over to the sale a little before 9am (which is when it began). I found a lot of cute stuff for K! Including this ski suit for our trip to Tahoe this winter:

 
I also found puzzles and books which will make excellent Christmas gifts!!! Yay! It was another successful "Just Between Friends" event!
 
Then we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, where we enjoyed our favorite appetizers :
 
 
The Avocado Eggrolls!!!! Yum!
 
Grandma is planning a special project for Mommy, Daddy, and K. She asked me to visit a yarn store to select the colors I would want our Christmas stockings to be. So, after lunch we visited a yarn shop to pick out the colors Grandma will need to complete the stockings.  I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see how they turn out!! And I can't wait to hang them up this Christmas!!!
 
Then Grandma took me to the Lakeshore Learning Store! What a cool store!! I've never been there before. They have learning toys, learning puzzles, learning games, books, flashcards, pictures, posters, all kinds of cool stuff!! I picked up K some more Christmas gifts!! I will definitely be coming back to this store.
 
 
It was a fun Mother and Daughter Day!!! And a successful Christmas shopping day too!


No comments:

Post a Comment