Thursday, January 2, 2014

" GET IT OUT MAMA ! "

Okay, so something funny happened tonight....that I thought I would post about because my son is one funny little dude.

I was laying on the couch texting on my phone when K came up to me and said:

K: Get it out Mama!
Me: What?
K: The nut!
Me: Where is it?
K: In my nose!
Me: You got a nut stuck in your nose?
K: Yeah. ( casually)
Me: ( I looked up his nose and couldn't see it, but knew by his facial expression that he did do it.) Daddy!!!
Daddy: What?
Me: K put a nut up his nose, and I need your help getting it out!
Daddy: What?
Me: (I pulled K into the light and tried to look again, and still couldn't find it.) Are you sure honey, you put a nut up your nose?
K: Yeah. ( casually)
Daddy: ( Daddy turned K's head in different angles under the light to see if he could see anything.) Yes, I see a nut up there. ( Daddy put his finger on K's unclogged nostril.) Blow out your nose, K.

Sure enough a cashew nut came flying out of my son's nose.

As a mom, I must admit, I was a little nervous during the beginning of this situation. But, now that I know K is okay......I will remember this story....as what my son was doing during the last couple hours before he turned three. I fall in love with him more every single day.



No comments:

Post a Comment