Sunday, November 30, 2014

Getting in the Holiday Spirit with some yummy Crab Mold!

I've already made Crab Mold twice so far this holiday season:



My mom makes this dip as an appetizer for Thanksgiving & Christmas! And, I absolutely LOVE it!
I can never get enough of it. It brings back fun memories of the holidays. My hubby LOVES it too, so as soon as it became mid- November Crab Mold has been a constant in our frig! Love it!


Crab Mold Ingredients:

6 oz Cream cheese
1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
1 Tbsp Knox gelatin
3 Tbsp of water
1 cup of mayo
1 cup of celery finely chopped ( I only like 1/2 cup)
3 green onions chopped
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce

Directions : Heat soup & cream cheese in microwave ( 1 1/2 minutes) stir until smooth. Dissolve gelatin in water. Add gelatin into soup mixture. Set aside to cool. When cool, add all other ingredients & stir well. Pour into greased mold & chill over night. Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment