Friday, November 14, 2014

"Is my nose growing?"

Recently, K has been experimenting with the line between teasing/ and telling a lie. He will start to tease me, and then he casually crosses that little line / between teasing and telling a lie. Right after he does it, he looks me in the eyes and asks me if his nose is growing? He is so concerned that his nose will start growing like Pinocchio! It's so darn cute that it's hard to be mad that he crossed a line.


Right now K's favorite phrases are:

" Are you kidding me!?!" ( As he throws up both hands in disbelief)

" This is R I D I C U L O U S !" ( As he throws up both hands and shakes them around)

His favorite foods right now are:

Pizza
Penne Pasta w/alfredo sauce
Pickles
Salami/ cheese cubes/ grapes
Mexican Casserole - with sour cream, olives, avocado, and an extra side of shredded cheese
Peaches
Oranges
Banana
Grapes
Scrambled eggs w/avocado & Tator tots
Spaghetti
Apple Juice
Strawberries & Bananas V8 juice
Milk









No comments:

Post a Comment