Monday, July 4, 2016

Good Bye to Preschool Friends

K made several good buddies while at preschool. I have his best buddies contact info, and hope to keep in contact with them in the future. Since transferring to a different school can be difficult, I wanted him to have something to remember all his buddies. So, we tried a special project:

We got a white T-shirt from the craft store and a new pack of fabric pens.
I wrote " I survived 2 years of preschool" on the front of his shirt.
I sent him to school wearing this shirt and told him his friends could sign his shirt with the new pens.

This is what the shirt looked like at the end of the day when I picked him up.

The back of the shirt.

I saw this and instantly new who wrote it.
K has a girl in his class named Nahlonie.
She draws pictures of hearts almost every day and leaves them in his cubby.
She also leaves him love notes. Most of the time they say Nahlonie loves K.
It's so cute!
 
I hope to turn the shirt into a pillow, so he can always have it around.

Good bye Preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment