Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Parent Orientation at the New School

Today I went to K's Parent Orientation at his new school. I was very happy with everything I heard. They had all of the Kindergarten teachers present, so you could meet all of them.
The parents filled the multi purpose room, and listen to the teachers explain  the schedules, rules, and processes that the school follows. The teachers seemed very up beat, positive, excited, and encouraging. They answered our questions. I got to see K's Kindergarten teacher. I'm so excited for him! I started tearing up when they started explaining how they expect the first day to go. They asked us not to cry if we could help it. Lol, I know they are thinking about the child's best interest and feelings....but are you kidding me! I know that they are right, but if I can make it through his first day with out crying I will be shocked! I left the orientation excited about K starting his education. I'm happy with this school and I'm so glad that we made the choice to move here, so he could attend this school. I walked out of the orientation feeling excited, happy, and confident that my little man is going to get the education he deserves! It felt GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment