Monday, December 9, 2013

Brought back a cold from Disneyland

Poor K has brought back a cold from Disneyland. He woke up several times last night, and wanted Daddy to take him for a drive so he could fall back to sleep quickly. We took him out on two drives.   One put him to sleep and the other did not. My poor little guy is miserable right now. He has a runny nose and a cough. He ate two rice cakes this morning, but is refusing all fluids. We ran into some friends inside Disneyland and they are sick right now too! This is so disappointing, I had some fun Christmas activities planned for this week, and it looks like we are going to miss them. K was suppose to watch his cousin in his winter concert tomorrow night, and go on the " Train of Lights" with his buddies the following night. My poor little guy. I wish I could be sick for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment