Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Grandpa's Birthday BBQ

We had a Birthday BBQ for Grandpa:

We smoked some tri-tip. We enjoyed some of Grandma's potato salad and macaroni salad. Then we headed over to the park to enjoy the beautiful day....












Happy Birthday Grandpa!
 
 
Okay, this isn't really funny but I found it very funny at the time, only because I've never heard K say this before.... When we sat down to eat our BBQ, K only wanted to eat two bites and then get up and play. We of course directed him to remain sitting until he finished his BBQ, and everyone was finished. He became very frustrated with us. Then he said, "I'm going to say a bad word." I was not expecting him to say that....I immediately started laughing, I think I was more in shock. But, I quickly realized that he had got that line from watching a Ramon Quimby movie. Lol, he is a sponge!

No comments:

Post a Comment