Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Little Photographer

K watches me taking pictures with our camera or my phone all the time. Last week he asked me if he could take pictures too. I handed him my phone, and he took several pictures. He's been practicing a little everyday. I've been deleting anywhere from 25 to 200 pictures a day. Here are some of K's pictures:

Daddy



 Mommy & K's leg and foot

K's leg and foot

K's ugh-ooh

K calls his pacifier his " Ugh-Ooh" because every time he dropped it, Mommy & Daddy said "Ugh-Ooh". I believe after he heard that a couple times, he thought that's what we called it. The name stuck and now the entire family calls his pacifier an "Ugh-Ooh".

K has been off his Ugh-ooh for three days now. When we tried to take it away from him in the past he would get so upset with us, as if we were intentionally doing something mean to him. But, if we didn't take it away and he naturally forgot where he left it....he didn't get upset with us. So, this week I simply didn't look for it when he lost it. Now, he was upset with me for not trying to look for it....but not as upset as he is when I take it from him.  He lost it (behind the couch) and has not been able to find it. I believe this is the end of the Ugh-Oohs. Yeeeeaaaahhhh!

K also had some pictures of door knobs but I accidentally deleted them. I'll post more of my little photographer's work again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment