Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Special Moment

I received a phone call from my sister this evening. Which was followed by a conversation that lead to a moment I will keep close to my heart forever. She called to talk about Christmas, and get updates on her nephew. During the conversation she told me that my nephew was doing really well in all his subjects at school, and how proud she was of him. She went on to tell me that he has concurred another milestone. He has learned how to read!!! Let me say that again, my nephew has learned how to read!!!  He has been reading to his mom & dad the last couple nights. I could hear the excitement in her voice. She was ecstatic!  Proud! Oh top of the World! Experiencing one of the best moments of her life! She sounded so happy! I will never forget that moment. It is locked in my heart forever.

I'm so proud of you A!! You are growing up way too fast! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment