Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve

We went to my Uncle's house to celebrate Christmas Eve tonight:

My Uncle preparing our dinner

Grandpa & two of his brothers
My Uncle always has a delicious dinner planned for us
for Christmas Eve. We enjoyed Lamb, Ham, Grandma's layered salad, herb potato salad, pea & bacon salad, and shrimp macaroni salad, and of course crab mold ( my favorite). Which was followed by apple & pumpkin pie a la mode.
 
It was delicious!
K loves Ham, but he gobbled up the lamb without even knowing he was eating lamb!
 
 
K & his cousin in front of my Uncle's Christmas tree.
We came home and tracked Santa on Noradsanta.org to find that Santa was somewhere over Ohio. Then we put some chocolate chip cookies and carrots on a plate for Santa and his reindeer.
K tried to look up the chimney to see Santa....he called out for Santa a couple times, but got no response.  He yelled,  "Goodnight Santa!"  up the chimney then walked up the stairs to bed.
I'm so excited to see his face tomorrow morning!

 
Santa came soon after K fell asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment