Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Broken Big Toe?

Last night we had a scary accident. K was looking in the pantry for a snack and an Arizona ice tea fell onto his big toe. Poor little guy was in a lot of pain. It looks like his toenail was cut at the cuticle line. I cleaned it out and stopped the bleeding, but he was clearly in a lot of pain. Daddy carried him to the bathroom & up to bed so he didn't have to walk on it.

He has started walking on it today, but I've kept him home from school because I don't want to put a shoe on his foot yet. We made a trip to the grocery store earlier & I just put extra thick socks on him and carried him into the store. He stayed in the basket the whole time. My poor little man, it's so hard to see him in pain. It breaks my heart. I'm watching him closely. He started to walk on his heal, and now he has started walking normally. He says he is better, but I can tell that area is still very tender. Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment