Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Does the toilet need batteries, Mama?

It's raining today! It's a chicken noodle soup and Christmas movie type of day. Since we are staying inside, I decided it's a good time to potty train. K has gone potty in the toilet every single time today. There has been no accidents. But, when I went into the bathroom I realized that the toilet wasn't working, it would not flush. I had to call our maintenance man to come fix it. While we were waiting for the maintenance man, K asked me if the toilet needed batteries? Oh how I wish I could just bottle him up and keep him this age forever.

We went early this year to get K's picture taken with Santa. The mall has pictures with Santa starting at the beginning of November. We usually go to Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa in the first week of December, so it was nice to get that done early this year. I took K on a week day, and arrived right when they opened....we were able to walk right in with no waiting. I was disappointed to learn that they would not allow me to take video of  my son walking up to Santa and taking his annual picture with him. He's only two years old ONCE people!!! It turned out to be a great picture, but we will probably go back to Bass Pro Shop next year where they allow me to take my own pictures and video.

Grandma & Grandpa came with us to watch K visit with Santa! K and Grandpa found some car rides while Mommy & Grandma went to Lush.



 





 
It was a fun day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment