Thursday, November 7, 2013

What's that, Mama? A Reindeer... Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.

We got some uppercase and lower case magnets to practice our ABC's on the frig. K is currently learning A-G:



 
 I've decided to do the 25 days of children's books again this December. I've already picked up several at the " Just between Friends" and " Twin Valley Mothers of Twins Club" consignment sales, but I need a couple more books to complete my 25 days of Christmas. I decided to look online, and I ended up finding children's books that my parents use to read to me! Some books that I had completely forgotten about. I got so excited while ordering them! I can't wait to read K some of the books that my parents use to read to me! When I read to K every night there is always one story that he wants me to read over again ,and I'm looking forward to finding out if we have the same favorites.
 
Since I got so excited looking up children books, I thought maybe I should start posting some of the books K and I are reading. K usually picks out the books he wants me to read every night. Below are the books he chose tonight:


Christmas Wishes has illustrations of Rudolph in it. K didn't remember Rudolph from last year because he was too young. He wanted to keep turning back the page to look at the reindeer over and over again. And of course, Christmas Wishes is the story he wanted me to read twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment