Monday, November 11, 2013

Kangazoom with Topher

Today we went on a play date with K's buddy Topher. We met up at Auntie Brina's work. Then we were off to Kangazoom:

K and Auntie Brina

 
Both boys went crazy over this train ride. It was a long ride, and it was motion censored . When other toddlers came over and stepped on the track ( which they did!) the train would stop.

 
From this point forward it was very hard to get a good picture!









 

 






 
After Kangazoom, Mommy was able to go check out one of her stores! We went to Lush!!

 
I got K the limited time Christmas bath bomb. He took a bath when we got home, and tried it:



 
This thing fizzled in the water, and filled the bathroom with the most delicious fragrances. It had red, blue, green, and yellow pieces that popped off in the water. K practiced his colors, and played with the separate colors until they dissolved. I only put my hands in, but they were instantly coated with a soft moisturizer.  

 
K : I want another ball Mama!
Mama: Only one per bath honey.
K : Put another ball in Mama, I want another ball!
Mama: ( hmmm...I think he likes them!)

1 comment: