Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

This year K and his cousin went trick-or-treating together. K was Peter Pan, and his cousin was Captain Hook! They had a blast!


 
Captain Hook and Peter Pan had sword fights:

 
And of course they hit Grandma & Grandpa's house first:



 
Then they trick-or-treated around Grandma & Grandpa's neighborhood:







 
They got a little scare from a hidden spider jumping out at them, above:





 
Grandma , Uncle Justin, Auntie Krissy, and Daddy took turns taking the boys up to the doors:
( Grandpa was sick & Mommy took pictures)



 
Unfortunately, my battery went dead right after this picture. I took pictures on Grandpa's camera  for the rest of the evening. I will post those pics later this week. It was a fun Halloween! And the boys had a blast! " Tick tock, tick tock, the alligator's coming Captain Hook!".
 
 
 
K: Mama you pretty, you be my girlfriend?
Mama: Awe. Yes, I will be your girlfriend.
K: Mama, you be my Wendy?
Mama: Yes honey, I'll be your girlfriend until your at least 30.
K: (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment